We know lawyers. We know leaders.
The CMBA's 10-month, selective and highly-regarded program provides leadership and professional development for anyone with a minimum of 5 years legal experience.
Candidates must have a demonstrated passion for the profession and civic engagement, a genuine commitment to expanding leadership development, and an excitement for building relationships with a broad cross-section of lawyers and leaders in greater Cleveland.
In addition to meeting with and learning from some of the most accomplished lawyer leaders in greater Cleveland, our Leadership Academy includes an exclusive partnership with one of Cleveland’s leading professional development firms which will provide Academy participants with customized individual consultations and group sessions.
What’s included with the Leadership Academy experience?
Aside from the priceless value of honing your leadership skills and expanding your professional network, the Leadership Academy delivers:
Please contact Melanie Farrell for more details.
- Individual leadership and emotional intelligence assessments, with one-on-one follow-up
- Goal-setting exercises, with individual coaching opportunities
- Hands-on instruction from local industry experts in leadership and professional development
- Exposure to legal and community leaders
- Opportunities to serve the community through special pro bono projects
- A minimum of 14 hours of CLE
- AND MORE!